Thursday, April 30, 2009

Caden came through it...

Today Caden had his tonsils & adenoids removed and grommets put back in due to ongoing ear and sinus infections. We hope that this will help him to stop getting so blocked up and having ear problems including with his hearing. So we trooped off to the hospital at 7 in the morning as he was first on the list to be done. The boys slept well the night before which was good and we actually had to wake Caden up to go. He was really funny once they gave him his pre-med. he was lying on the bed all woozy and started singing the ABC song practically at the top of his lungs!! (of course being the mum that I am I have it on video!!). He was back by about 10 and slept for a while on and off. He was given some pain stop medicine at 1 and crashed till nearly 4. I took heaps of photos but haven't edited them yet so here are a couple that I have done!

SONY DSCSONY DSC

These were taken in the afternoon when his anaesethic had worn off.

oh and what did we do while T was at school and C slept - well Daz watched TV and of course I took photos! I shanghaied Daz into sitting so that I could practice catch lights and he made me laugh when he was sick of it so I set up for self portraits! the funnier thing was we actually got some really good shots of the two of us!!SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP