Monday, April 20, 2009

Change in the air {POTD: earth}

March has hit with the customary cooling of the air. It is so nice to have the nice crisp days with the clear blue skies. I can't say that I like the cool nights but that's what flanny jammies are for!! On our jaunt around town on Friday night we stopped so that I could capture the changes that we see in the trees this time of year.

SONY DSC SONY DSC

I just love the colours in the trees and on the ground as they drop. It is all happening a little bit earlier than it did last year. Maybe it means that winter will be long and cold. we will have to wait and see!

enjoy J

1 comments made my day.:

GlendaJ April 21, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Love seeing the leaves changing colour. Up here we have to wait until the end of July before this starts to happen.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP