Tuesday, April 28, 2009

March/ April 26 things

I have finally started gathering my 26 things list together!

1. fast - I used a fast shutter speed to capture the water!

SONY DSC

2. Every Day beauty - the moonrise

SONY DSC

3. Hidden - there a new worlds to explore and thoroughly enjoy in stories and books

SONY DSC

4. On your feet - squishy mud!

SONY DSC<

5.Walk this way - through the rainforest garden at the botanical gardens

 SONY DSC

6. Change - we found this shell of a grub at the park near our house in perfect

condition as if the grub needed to change its skin!

SONY DSC

7. Anxiety - I was really stressing this Easter that the boys wouldn't get to experience the yummy taste of hot cross buns because you can't buy gluten free ones in the shops. I got the recipe from a friend and on Easter Sunday morning we made them yummy!

SONY DSC

8. A New point of view - I have been trying to use different perspectives in my photos lately and here is one where I got on the ground to capture Tyler's chubby hands while he played with the Thomas Trains.

DSC04905_filtered

9. Dreary - we had a dreary day with a big storm to top it off. The boys love it when there is a big storm because they get to puddle jump but there is always a rainbow after the rain (or maybe in this case during it!)

DSC03784-selbw

10. Growth - Our little man is growing up so fast. He is now starting trace his letters, recognise them and associate words with the letters. He can spell out and write his own name now!DSC04916_filtered

11. Technology - We all love the computer! Caden can turn it on and get into what ever program he likes to play as well as the Internet!

SONY DSC

12. Joy is.... the look on Tyler's face when bouncing a balloon around!SONY DSC

13. Beginning - We are nearly at the end of the second month of Autumn and the leaves on the trees are BEGINNING to change!

 SONY DSC 

14. What Matters Most - that we are a family and that we get to do things together - like blow out candles on our cakes!!

15. Lonely - this rope swing looks really lonely all on its own at the river. Come summer time it will be busy again!SONY DSC

16. Behind - One of my favourite photos of the boys watching TV snuggled in together!

SONY DSC

17. Out the window. This beautiful blue sky was what I saw out my window today!!

SONY DSC

18. Strength - this cool gnarly tree is all about strength - how it can even stand with the help of a piece of wood is amazing!

SONY DSC

19. Irritating - this toy that the boys have is the most irritating thing they have ever been given. G'ma gave this to Caden for his second Christmas and while both the boys love it I cannot stand the noise. G'ma never really understood how irritating it really is until she had it and the boys together one weekend!

SONY DSC

20 - Simple pleasures - Hot chocolate with marshmallows (I know it is very over processed but I thought that the marshmallows looked so cool like this!!)

SONY DSC

21. Shapes. Caden's birthday card for daddy is made up of all different shapes! he even wrote his own name!

SONY DSC

22. Upside down. It seems to me that in autumn the leaves always fall up side down to the ground!

SONY DSC

23. Hope - I hope that these rain clouds bring some much needed rain!

SONY DSC

24. Retro - this pile of discarded mufflers reminded me of movies back from the 80's and I thought that they looked the part of retro!!

  SONY DSC

25. Window shopping - ok totally different take but when I look at this shot of Josy it really makes me wonder if cats ever want holidays! She is here checking out the canvas I made of our trip to New Zealand a few years ago. window shopping cat style!!

SONY DSC

 

Yay I did it all 26 things in march and April - granted most were done in April but I made it!!

 

enjoy J

1 comments made my day.:

shirley April 29, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

Awesome set of pictures! I love how I can see Autumn in your current life - such a contrast to our Spring.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP