Friday, December 19, 2008

busy busy busy!

Yesterday....whew what a busy day. the kids are off to school again and I have finished the calendars, got photos printed and made them into books, wrapped presents, folded washing, watched Street Kings with Keanu Reeves in it - I enjoyed it! THEN we got some great Santa photos at Myer - they did a wonderful job! I got my nails done again and this time I got a really cute little Rudolph sticker on my pinkie nail! getting in the Christmas spirit! We went to look at some of the lights, saw some Kangaroos then cam the packing and organising for going away!

It is here... we have woken very early ready to go to the beach.

ok here are some of the POTD from Day 18...

DSC05209 (2)_resize

the kids checking out the musical toys in Myer after the Santa photos DSC05221 (2)_resize

getting my nails done again! DSC05224 (2)_resize

Here are some of the storm clouds that came through. Not the best shot but all that I had! I hope that the weather is perfect or at least very sunny on the coast!These are all straight out of the camera.

will post more photos later

enjoy

J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP