Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yay Saturday!

I just love how Saturday mornings are supposed to be for sleeping in and relaxing. Yeah you would think that after 4 years of being a mum that I would think yeah I know that 6 am is up time Ughhh! oh well up to the munchkins... Wall-E making muffins for breakkie and playing. This is the first time for using live writer to post this so lets see how it goes!!

oh and is my fav photo of the week. I have been trying for months to get one of these shots and yay me I got it!! T and his icy pole!

DSC05332_resize

followed by this one that I was just taking the bud but go the spider and the web as well!

DSC05290_resize

ok here goes for the publish try!

catch ya

j

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP