Wednesday, December 10, 2008

today started sooo well...

I love this morning despite the very early start. 5am is SO not an hour! The kids & I took the car to be rego tested and playe at the park for about half an hour. We had such a good time! then we hit the shops to get Daddy his chrissy present. Gee I hope he is into a certain thing that hte boys LOVE!! We finally got the boys to school about 9 when C's room was giving news. perfect timing. C had his news day today an I actually saw him give it! He is so confident in front of the other kids. 'Shell said she never sees him as a shy fellow. hmm wonder why it comes out now and then!

I actually got to video and get some piccy's so here is my little man giving his news!

DSC04961_resize

DSC04963_resize

excuse the blurriness but little fingers WONT STOP TOUCHING THE LENS grrrrr!

any hoo good day!

j

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP