Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back home we go! & decisions made

These were taken a couple of weeks ago with thinking about putting them into a layout or 2! but then I have been trying to think of how to do home sweet home here.

Today has been a bit stress filled with me making a decision to pursue my photography to a point that I will hopefully be able to draw an income from it. I realised that when you go to bed thinking about it and wake thinking about that you need to do something about following that passion to something bigger. Even if I just take it so that I learn to improve my family photos and for just pure enjoyment I felt like I have to do it. I was reading this blog ( and a lot of other very very amazingly wonderful blogs)and it has inspired me to better myself photographically by working really hard - Thank you Becky and the 2 peas people who show such inspiring photos and give out such fantastic advice and comments. I have decided to set some goals and work towards them! so thank you!

So after much fuss and a bit of thinking hard again here are some shots of a map that I took of the town to see the main sights (cropped and played with in PS and added a texture. still not sure but it might have to be go back and try again to get a better photo next time) and the boys riding their bikes back into the street in which we live (this is only cropped but otherwise SOOC)!

SONY DSC ? too dark. I am not really happy about the pp but cant figure out what I don't like about it)

DSC09460 SOOC

DSC00958 c

Enjoy J

6 comments made my day.:

Mandy February 4, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

I think it rocks. I love the heavy color. Everyone starts out somewhere...as long as you draw inspiration and love what you do, you will be a success.

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

I love that last shot. Good for you on setting some goals too. I really need to do that.
Cari

Becky Anderson February 5, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Great pictures. I also like the heavy color. The last is my favorite. You are so sweet for mentioning me! I love 2 peas, aren't they great inspiration! Keep up the good work and enjoy the journey!

Becky February 5, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

I wish you all the best. Love that last shot; I'm a sucker for kids walking away from the camera.

pat February 5, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

I like the darker color you PP'd. It makes the details stand out more. Your town is called Wagga Wagga? Love it? Washington has a town called Walla Walla :-)

Amy February 5, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

I like the processing you did on the first photo, looks great! And what a fun name for a town, Wagga Wagga. :)

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP