Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The lizard and the park!

I can't say that we did a great deal today. Daz and I had a lazy day and went to the video shop. I managed to get my hands on the entire first season of Dexter to watch! The boys were in care today and when I picked them up we saw a little lizard. They were quite fascinated by it as we don't get them at our house very often. (maybe Josy eats them.)

DSC06319 

(that tiny brown speck is the lizard!)

and then off to the park for a swing and a slide!

DSC06323

(of course they wont look at me!)

DSC06326DSC06327

you know I look at these photos from my p&S and really miss my DSLR when I don't take it with me!

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP