Friday, February 13, 2009

Love my Chubbies

My chubbie bubbies that are very nearly not so bubbies any more are the loves of my life. T rides his bike saying "mummy take my photo", C calls out watch me I'm Sportacus" followed by copying his hero doing push ups.

<>SONY DSC<>

is this too orange? I shot it in raw and when adjusting the WB I reduced the temp from the daylight but I think it still seems a bit orange for me?

<>SONY DSC<> <>SONY DSC<>

cuddles because his bike broke! (we fixed it pretty quickly though!)

and for the next assignment was shutter speed...

I converted them to a high contrast B&WB and was really pleased with how they came out!

<>SONY DSC<> f5.6 1/4000s

<>SONY DSC<> f5.6 1/2000s

 

<>SONY DSC<> f5.6 1/640s

<>SONY DSC<> f5.6 1/60s

<>SONY DSC<> f5.6 1/15

all at ISO 400. The sprinkler in a blue bucket.

Oh thank you, for the well wishes yesterday on my migraine - icky things and it is all gone hopefully!

enjoy J

8 comments made my day.:

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

The last shots are pretty cool! TFS!

Reds February 14, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Great shots showing shutter speed!! and sweet shot of you and T!

Margaret February 14, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Very nice examples of shutter speed!

Jess February 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Aww, the boys are so cute! And he really IS Sportacus, I see it! We LOVE Lazytown here too! ;)

Your ss examples are great!

Becky February 14, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

Cool b/w of the water, and cute shots of you guys. It does look a bit orange on my screen.

Kristen Wagner Penn February 14, 2009 at 3:07 AM  

What cuties!! I love the hose shots, the bw really enhances them.

Shauna February 14, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Nice examples of shutter speed! Your little one is a cutie.

Suzy February 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Cool shutter-speed shots and love the shots of T and C. Great job!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP