Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love {discovering, letters and my clothesline!)

This is for yesterday and today!

yesterday... I love how my little man is growing up and becoming independent, wanting to learn & to play in different ways. We got home from school yesterday afternoon and usually they veg out in front of the TV watching Play School but instead he asked to play my computer. He loves to play Dora's fairytale adventure and his most favourite one is I Spy Puppet Playhouse. He is gaining skills in hand eye coordination, creating, developing his listening skills - and trying to get some time away from his brother! We are just about to enter a new phase I think in our lives and I love that he is discovering and learning.

<>SONY DSC<>

<>SONY DSCSONY DSC<><>

(these were taken in raw and the WB adjusted slightly are do they look ok?)

now for today...

I wrote my Daz a letter to put into his valentines day card. well I managed to leave it on the table last night so he got it a few days early!

<>DSC02581<> <>DSC02586<>

and last but not least - a material type love - I LOVE my clothes line. It is huge, it is in the best spot in our yard, clothes dry really quickly - especially in summer. I hung clothes out at 4pm & brought them in at 8pm. Love it!

<>DSC02587 adj<>

7 comments made my day.:

R.A. BNKetti February 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

I am so jealous of your warm weather!!!!! But not of your laundry! Great variety in your subjects!:)

Mandy February 12, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

I cannot believe you are hanging out your clothes. I would love to do that right now! Wow. I love that you still write love letters too. That is so sweet.

Reds February 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

So jealous about your clothesline! Not allowed in my condoplex - and anyway, too cold and wet right now to hang clothes!! Love your love letter to your hubby!

Becky February 12, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

Im jealous--I've been wanting a clothesline for a few years now. Love your son's red hair. Isn't if funny how adept kids are at technological things?

Shauna February 12, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Your son is such a cutie, love that red hair. What grade is he in? Our K'er comes home and wants to play on PBSkids.com & starfall.com nearly every day...I would much rather him do that then sit in front of the TV!
I'm jealous, your clothesline is alot bigger then mine! I love love it. TFS!

Jess February 12, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

That is SO great that he is getting his computer time in an educational way!

LOVE the love letter, that is so sweet! And you have beautiful handwriting! :)

Jodie February 12, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Shaua - he is 4, not at school yet. he goes to day care soon to be 5 days a week that has a farily educational curriculum that he is learning to write and computer skills there.

Thank you all for the lovely comments.
Thanks Jess for the comment about my handwriting. I wish I could get it porperly into a font - mine just isn't quite right for when I scrapbook.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP