Thursday, February 12, 2009

Teddy love

I started a doing the assignments in the forum here which was one of the sites mentions in the 2peas forum (thank you!). So I have completed the first task aperture and exposure. The toy that I had on hand to so it was this... perfect for the POTD! I know that the curtains are blown out in exposure  and looking at it, I think that the whole photos is overexposed and too light for want of a better term.I will work on that but the teddy is cute anyway! I look at this photo and think that setting my exposure to the 0 mark isn't going to be right for my camera. I am going to have to try this again tomorrow but under expose it.

<>DSC02593<>

SOOC

DSC02593 1<>

slight adjust in levels with the black slider. (I think looking better?)

Taken with no flash, ISO 200, f8, 0.4s, 35mm.

I will re do and repost tomorrow if my head is feeling better.

enjoy J

4 comments made my day.:

pat February 13, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Jodie, hope your head is feeling better today. I am a migraineur, too, so I can completely empathize. I like the second shot with the adjusted levels...the colors are better and there is a little more definition.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) February 13, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

What a cute little subject to practice on. I think adjusting the levels worked. I hope the migrain is gone this morning.

Suzy February 13, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

Cute!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room February 13, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Cute. Your pping made the colors pop!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP