Monday, February 9, 2009

Tonight's moon

 

The moon is amazing tonight. See prev post to see about the bushfires causing this cool colour. these are SOOC except for cropping and #4 converted to B&W.

SONY DSC (I like the grain in this one!)SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

SONY DSC SONY DSC 

 

enjoy J

8 comments made my day.:

Mandy February 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

Those last few shots are so so cool. I love seeing the moon like this. It makes it seem a little bit closer to me.

Reds February 10, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Wow!! That is one beautiful moon!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room February 10, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

The color of the moon is awesome. Wonderful shots!

pat February 10, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

Wonderful shots of an incredible moon, Jodie, but I am so sorry for the reasons behind the color... I had no idea that there was some thought of arson in these fires; what a horrible, horrible thing.

Cindi Koceich February 10, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Wow...amazing moon shots!
I am so sorry about all of the fires! I will keep the rescue/fire workers and the families that have been nit in my prayers!

Angela2932 February 10, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Very beautiful, but truly horrifying to know the context. Stay safe!

Margaret February 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Oh my goodness. Those are beautiful. So sorry to hear about the fires, though.

shirley February 12, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

So beautiful - I don't like the reason for the fires and how devastating they have been.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP