Saturday, February 14, 2009

The boys

I followed the boys around the backyard last night like a person from the paparazzi! All I wanted was a photo of the tow of them sitting on the grass... yeah NOT! not only was I really annoyed at myself that I felt I couldn't get a decent photo of these kids doing what I want them to do how would I get one doing what they want to do? So step out of the Mummy role and think that its ok if they are not perfect they are kids. I left the photos on the camera last night and then I had a look at them this afternoon after having a little ah ha I think I get a little bit of metering!

anyway I tried to pp - only WB adj then temp adjust because the auto daylight is too orange for me.still to orange? , fiddled with the curves a bit - is it too much? and that was about it. here are some efforts...

C

<>SONY DSC<>SOOC <>SONY DSC<> ?face too washed out? I like his eyes though

<>SONY DSC<> sooc <>SONY DSC<> ? still a bit orange?

<>SONY DSC<>sooc <>SONY DSC<> I like this one

T

<><>SONY DSC<>sooc<>

SONY DSC? too orange <>SONY DSC<>  readj temp lower

 

SONY DSC soocSONY DSC pp ok?

that'll do I don't want to bore you! you get the idea1

any CC would be very appreciated as I am slowly figuring it out.

enjoy J

4 comments made my day.:

Jess February 14, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

They is SO CUTE! I can tell they are handfuls huh? Sounds like my boys at those ages..always on the move, never sitting still for even a second! LOL

Your processing looks good- a little warm in a few of them but not horrible- it just looks like the pics were taken at sunset (which is a look I LOVE personally). You are doing great! :)

Cindi Koceich February 15, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

They are adorable!!
As for the orange, maybe try doing a color balance adjustment layer and take some red out of the highlights.
Also if you have to lighten a photo a lot (like in the last one) then try going into levels and moving the left slider towards the middle so you can add back in some contrast (it will make your darks darker)

Shauna February 15, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

What a cutie...I think they are great except for alittle warm still. :)

Amy February 15, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

What fun shots, looks like they keep you hopping! Your pp'ing looks good to me. :)

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP