Thursday, February 5, 2009

I figured out what is wrong with my focus!

I have been baffled that my photos aren't being crisp enough but was doing all the 'right' things according to most sources to get more from your photo's. I have poured through the 12 weeks course at 2 peas, tried to managed my way through understanding exposure and just didn't get any change. so this morning I went back to my camera manual. I adjusted the diopter (i think that is what it is called) in the eye piece and voila I was getting A LOT more crisp photos - woo hoo!

SO we took the boys to the park this morning because it is just too hot in the afternoons and here are some photos that I took. I did crop them and adust them slightly in curves, convert a couple ot BW and use the old skool preset too but I was happy!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

 

SONY DSC

SONY DSC  

SONY DSC cropped way in and still seems ok!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC old skool preset (OSP)

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC OSP

SONY DSC

 

enjoy J

1 comments made my day.:

Becky February 6, 2009 at 3:45 AM  

It's often the little things, isn't it? I've been struggling with my focus too since I got new contacts a couple of weeks ago. These photos are a nice documentation of your day.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP