Friday, January 29, 2010

First day of big school

Holy Moly! It is finally here! Caden is off to big school! He is so excited. He was up at 6 and couldn't understand why we had to wait so long to go! He didn't start until 9.30. He started the day with "big school kids get their own breakfast" and proceeded to make his own coco pops! We only had one set of tears from him about 8.30 because he "just wants to go to big school"

He was happy for me to take some pics of him so here is a couple to start withIMG_0363 5x7  IMG_0360IMG_0358IMG_0372 5x7

and to keep him a little occupied he wrote out a note to his teacher with her name on it! Interesting expression but he was asking a question as I snapped and I dont get to see his big blue eyes in a pic very often!IMG_0376 5x7  IMG_0378 

I cant forget the pic of first day of packed lunches. One of far to many to even consider but here is his day's supplies!>IMG_0373IMG_0381

Oh and I should add in since I seem to 'fess up whenever I cry over him that I was all smiles when he went off like a dream. Put his bag away, sat straight down on the carpet with the other kids. I only had a little tear in the car after we left!

Enjoy J

2 comments made my day.:

Marcy Smith January 30, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

WOW!!! I can believe time has gone so quickly. He looks so ready and soooo cute!!! One down one to go gal!

Anissa January 30, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

They grow up so fast! Aden will be 4 next month and start school with us in Aug. (We homeschool)
He is such a cutie -- Love those blue eyes.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP