Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mini Pea GTG and time for pics!

This weekend we travelled to Canberra and I was lucky enough to meet up with one of the peas! Shanna is lovely and has the most gorgeous girls! We got together along with our friends for a photo shoot! Shanna shot our family and all the kids as well and I am so lucky to have such a talented friend. You can see the pics up on her blog here. Daz took this! I am so proud of his shooting skills! He is getting used to the different settings on the camera even if as he puts it I idiot proof it :)

IMG_9915

Shanna and I

Also we stayed with Mick and Ally and the kids just loved playing J and S. They had a blast all weekend! Caden cant stop talking about his friend J!

 

IMG_9885 5x7IMG_9909 5x7IMG_0273

I have some pics of the kids together but I haven't finished editing them!

Thanks so much for such a fabulous weekend we really enjoyed it!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP