Thursday, January 21, 2010

my sports mad kiddo {sweet - boy's excitement}

Caden was so excited and proud. G'ma and Papa came over early today and took him shopping... for his emblem shirts and sports uniform at the big school shop. They also came home with brand new white joggers that he barely took off all day. He got dressed into his sports uniform and said "I am going to play sport now Mum" picked up the baseball bat. SO Papa threw the ball for him and after a couple of miss hits he nearly put it over then fence a couple of times!

IMG_9981-1_1IMG_9982-1_1

IMG_9986-1_1 IMG_9985-1_1

 

Doesn't he look so smart and all grown up?! You should be proud of me this time I didn't cry today ! Talk to me next Friday and it might be a different matter lol!

oh and as I am determined to shoot back in manual I shot these in full manual!!!

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP