Friday, January 1, 2010

POTD {beginning to learn}

This year I am intending to follow through with POTD. I know that I started it last year and only got to around April with staying on topic and posting about.

This year is a huge beginning for my little man he is off to big school in just a few short weeks. As such he is so ready for school and is beginning to write and want to read and draw and everything that is associated with the desperation of learning new things.

IMG_0009-1

IMG_0013-1

1 comments made my day.:

Anissa January 2, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

Can't wait to see all the pictures. I just started my blog and I hope I can keep up with it. Pretty easy right now because we are on Christmas break but Monday It will end and we start back homeschooling.
Your little one is adorable.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP