Saturday, January 2, 2010

POTD {beginning to tear up}

Today we had to say bye to our best friends who after a far to brief a stay back here for Christmas are headed back to the US. We were going ok till the first call came over and the tears welled. It is just not the same as living in the same town when you get to chat on skype. Caden took a couple but I ended up doing what I do best and the self portrait with the p&s.

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

enjoy J

8 comments made my day.:

Jami January 2, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

What a sweet picture. I love airports because I'm a people watcher, and I also enjoy traveling (though I don't get to do it often). But airports are also such sad places, when we have to say goodbye to friends and loved ones.

Chell January 3, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Saying good bye is the pits but I try to look at it another way. I am thankful to have people in my life that mean enough to me to evoke such emotions..

Reds January 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

so hard to say goodbye... but so nice to say hello again!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) January 3, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

Awww goodbyes are always so hard.

tori January 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

What a great picture!

Nicki January 3, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

Your getting pretty darn good at the self-portraits. Having a friend back in the US is just one more good reason to come and visit.

KRISTIE January 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

what a great memory to have

janett January 3, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Awww, I hate goodbyes! Great shot though!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP