Saturday, January 23, 2010

Self portrait challenge

Well I snuck it in! the self portrait challenge on 2peas finishes tomorrow officially but I guess it doesn’t really matter when you take it :) Anyway I had a session with my friends daughter this evening in which I shot fully manual and I am really happy with the results - they will be up later! and she also got to test out the 'big' camera with shooting me! I set the ap and everything else for her but she had a quick lesson in back button focusing and then we were all good! This is the shot that Emily took!

Great Job Em!

IMG_0129 5x7

Oh and we got to go and see Avatar today in 3D. Holy smokes what a great movie! We got to sit in the back row so we got the full force of the #D effects. Daz had a good chuckle in the 3D preview when I ducked at a ball. yep colour me pink he had a great chuckle! The boys are keeping G'ma or should I say G'ma is keeping the boys very busy over there - wearing them out completely. They have been swimming every day and Caden has learned to do a couple of strokes. I am so proud of them. This is the longest we have been away form them since they were born! We are ready to have our kiddos home now even though the quiet is nice. Chaos is still better with human tornadoes around. I am glad to be able to say that as the other day I didn't think I could!

 

enjoy J

4 comments made my day.:

Reds January 24, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

Great shot! Nice seeing you :)

pat January 25, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

Nice SP, Jodie!! you look wonderful :-) I LOVED, absolutely LOVED "Avatar". Have to see it again!

Denita January 25, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

You are simply lovely!

Tracie January 25, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

Jodie, you have such a beautiful, happy face. I just love this shot of you!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP