Wednesday, January 6, 2010

POTd {beginning of a new craze}

Caden has discovered Bakugans. What are they you ask? Well they are these toys that roll up into a ball and if you throw them down (supposed to be on the special magnetic card) then they open up and become robot thingies. He is becoming obsessed with them and because he is Tyler is too. It feels like the house has been invaded by bakugan.

backugan blog board

(they make good bribery though :P)

with a bit - ok and awful lot of pleading and begging and arguing and finally bribing throughout the day we took photos. Finally achieving a shot that I had been after for ages. not the same but a great one none the less. I haven't edited yet so it will have to go up later. As a result of both of the boys placating me Daz picked them up a new bakugan holder thingie and a new one.   Again been a bit slack on the whole take a pic of the new ones but they are quite hard to get off the boys even for a moment!

enjoy J

8 comments made my day.:

pat January 7, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

Oh those look cool!! Haven't heard of those over here yet (but then I am so far out of the kids' toys loop that I wouldn't know anyway.) They're like Super-Transformers!

Reds January 7, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

What fun toys! I understand qhy your kids love these!! So colourful!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) January 7, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

They look like fun toys. Cool storyboard.

tori January 7, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

My son is obsessed with these as well, so I can totally relate about the feeling of invasion. :) I haven't thought about using them as a form of bribery though.... gonna have to try that one out.

Kelly January 7, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Wow these could be real ad photos.. Nice job :)

bprincephoto January 7, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I agree with PP- great ad! LOL

Kim January 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

I'm not familiar with these (I'm a bit out of the toy loop these days), but they look like great fun and excellent bribary material! Great job getting the shots! :)

Jodie January 8, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Thank you!
Tori - They had to have the photos I wanted to take done not them being silly or there were no new ones. It took Caden all day to earn his but Ty is happy to be 'shot' so he got it early. I'll get some pics up soon of the reward and the shoot we did I hope!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP