Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HE is picking up the bug too

Caden might have been bored but he does know his Mum! He went looking for the the little camera and took a couple of photos which he want's printed - we must do that tomorrow!

but here is two of his shots - he lined me up and waited for the focus beeps and after the pic asked "was it too flashy?" there is  a proud mummy moment photography wise :)

 

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA><<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

The other is the shmozzle that is our lounge room. It is clean now cause I snapped it and told them to clean it up after stepping on yet another toy today!

I think that he has done an awesome job at taking these  and many more to come. I think he is going to prefer to be behind the camera not in front of it!

 

enjoy j

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP