Sunday, January 3, 2010

we busted out the slip-n-slide

The boys got a slip-n-slide for Christmas this year that has a bubble blower as well as a sprinkler thingy on top of an arch. It is pretty cool They have been asking and asking for ages to use it and because of their coughs we have been really reluctant to let them. So the rain seemed to    settle things and the coughs are better... these are the results of the waiting and waiting and waiting....summer fun blog board 1

summer fun blog board 2

summer fun blog board 3

Enjoy some summer fun! I was actually happy with just how many shots I got still in focus. love learning how to use my camera properly!

Enjoy J

17 comments made my day.:

Reds January 3, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Makes me wish for Summer!! Under a foot of snow... great shots - looks like they love their gift!

Nicki January 4, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

That is most definitely the picture(s) of fun!

photozee January 4, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

great job! i love how you were able to freeze the water drops!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) January 4, 2010 at 4:24 AM  

What fun and colorful shots. Love the storyboards

Chell January 4, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Nice to see some summer shots when the freezing cold wind blows outside here. Looks like they are having a blast. Love the collages..

tori January 4, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Looks like so much fun!

Anissa January 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

I wish it was warm over here -- next week it is suppose to be like 17 degrees.

Great shots -- looks like they had a blast.

Angela2932 January 4, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

No,no, no, NO! I need a rule that no one can show photos like this (wonderful, photos, I might add, especially that last one), unless my weather pixie says it's at least close to zero! (Our slipping and sliding is sadly of a very different variety.)

Nancy January 4, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

How FUN!!!! I want to laugh right aloing with them!!!
And, it seems so strange to think that in Austrailia, your Chrismtas is always in your summer!!!! I know that just seems nautural to you, as it would seem strange to you having Christmas come in winter as it does here!!

Anyway, love the storyboard!!

Lou January 4, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I can not tell you how jealous I am of your sunshine and warm weather!!! Those are great shots. You really captured the fun.

bprincephoto January 4, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Oh-this makes me hate our snow even more. What great shots and love the storyboards.

Sharon January 4, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Holy smokes! It's so cold right now and I am in FLorida. That looks wonderful!

CindyTykie January 4, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

You captured the fun of their present, great shots

Amy January 4, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

That's so funny! I love your shots, the kiddos look like they're having a BLAST!

janett January 4, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

How fun! And kind of surreal since we have a foot of snow on the ground! :)

Jackie's Shot January 4, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Its wonderful to see summer fun after a blast of snow here. Thanks for sharing. ~Jackie

Jami January 4, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Oh, I'm sooooo jealous!!! I think I need to move to Australia for a few months. :) Great shots!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP