Monday, January 4, 2010

Ok I confess....

ok I confess I am a self portraitaholic! I do it all the time. It doesn't matter if I have my big SLR, my little SLR or our new (and old) point and shoots I take em. They make me smile and crack me up every time I see the silly things I do. Hey it gets me in the pics too, they are fun and I get good ones too :). Daz just rolls his eyes and pokes out his tongue or pulls the funny faces when I drag him into them. But he gives me great smiles too! At least we get in the pics together!

So.... we gave the kids (ok it is supposed to be for them but me too!) a little samsung p&s this one...

IMG_9931

well along with my new mobile (which I needed desperately since my old really didn't like the washing machine nor the cycle I put it through) and a couple of cars of the boys and no I didn't crop it cause I am too lazy lol! huh well waddaya know looking at this pic and there is a big ol sticker that says a self portrait mode... hmm gonna have to check that out lol!

And here are a few from Christmas day - with Daz, my dad, cause I was taking the pics at Christmas lunch and I didn't not want to be in a photo, and sitting on the mailbox laughing at everyone playing T-ball doing what I do best! lol (Xmas day ones with canon 50D NYE with samsung p&s)

Daz and I       IMG_0003

with my DadIMG_0010

lunch time!   <SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

NYE on the mail box<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Ty took this of the storm coming (didn't get a great deal out of it but looks cool huh! This is SOOC!<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Ready... Aim.... Hahaha  Mama shot you first! lol! The new rockets we bought for them in Canberra - they are soooo cool! Soft foam and go on roofs really easy, heap and heaps of fun. Keeps us all entertained so easily lol!
<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

 

enjoy J

19 comments made my day.:

Bobbi January 4, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

That is so great!! I wish I could be a self portrait-aholic...working on it. Love the sky before the storm.

Reds January 5, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

Love self-portaits too!! They are so fun (though sometime not very flattering - but those i delete before anyone sees them!)!!

Margaret January 5, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

Love your self-portraits! Those clouds in the before-storm shot are impressive!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) January 5, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Self portraits are always so fun.

tori January 5, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

These are so fun! Good for you for taking so many self-portraits... I'm afraid my kids won't remember what I looked like when they were little. :)

Kim January 5, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

I'm so impressed with your self portraits! I don't do that enough (and don't plan to), but love it when I see others do it! Great job!

Sharon January 5, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Looks like you are having fun! Yay!

bprincephoto January 5, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Love all of these. I really need to get better at getting pictures of myself. I prefer behind the loens.

CindyTykie January 5, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Love all the pictures and your attitude of self-portraits. I'm with twinsmom, I prefer to be behind the lens :)

Angela2932 January 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

These are wonderful! I think you need to a challenge/"lesson" for us all, to get us to do the same thing! Do you use a remote, or a timer?

Jami January 5, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

If I were as cute as you, I'd take lots of self portraits too!!! These are so fun!

Amy January 5, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

I think it's awesome you take so many self-portraits, and they're good, too!

Jodie January 5, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Reds - yeah some never see the light of day!
Angela - nope these are all taken at arms length finger on the shutter! If I put too mich thought into them they never get done! I dont have a remote for my 50D yet and havent figured out the timer on the p&s!
It might be time for a sp challenge it has been a while I think!

Anissa January 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I do that too, to funny!
Love all the pictures!

Maria January 5, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

I love the picture of you and your Dad. I wish we could be wearing clothes like you around this time of year, but it's too cold where I live!

Michelle January 5, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

I think its cool that you take self portraits! Plus, you're adorable!

Mom2Drew January 5, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Awesome shots and you are so cute!

BEB9872 January 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

I think that's awesome that you take self-portraits of yourself. I try to but, mine doesn't come out very good.

Lou January 5, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

I love that you do so many self portraits. I need to do more of that. How fun! And I'm still jealous of your sunshine. It is a big fat zero degrees here right now. Ugh.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP