Friday, January 22, 2010

learning new skills

I have been determined to learn how to crochet. well I can fully admit that my first few attempts were complete and utter failures. So I left it for a few days and going to Canberra the KK and I made some cool stripey beanies for bubs. so this one that I made with a flat panel from the brim to the pompom (opposite to the way I usually do them) and here is Georgina (who desperately needs clothes to wear lol modelling for me! An a bunch of match sticks cause they just looked cool and I like the reflection my table gives.

 IMG_9945_1IMG_9948-2_1IMG_9928-2_1

and my successful attempt at crochet!! I made my first hat. Mum has taught me how she casts on but my new hat seems to be turning into a doiley. hmm we will have to get some expert advice on what I am doing wrong I think in a couple of days! But YAY me I did it!!>IMG_9943_1

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP