Saturday, January 9, 2010

WAITING..... { NEW BEGINNINGS}

I just shared these on my photography blog but they are so close to my heart that I had to put them here too! This is my best friend. She and I only met 3 years ago (almost to the day actually) when I went to work in the local pathology lab. Anyway it didn't take us long to figure out that we can talk each other under the table and her husband to realise that the nights she worked with me to not expect her home on time :)

It isn't long now till we get to meet this much loved and anticipated bubba. My best friend is now 36 weeks pregnant and we cannot wait until her bub decides to come out to play! We got together for coffee, cake, chatter and of course photos. I love the look of her big pregnant Buddha belly. Isn't it great! She just glows and looks awesome. Enjoy Shell you are gorgeous and I cannot wait to meet your bub!

IMG_9821 5x7 800IMG_9836 5x7bw

We got together 3 weeks ago too and I haven't had a chance to blog them with Christmas getting in the way so here are some pics a little earlier!

 IMG_9569 5x7IMG_9584 5x7IMG_9597 11x14

enjoy J

6 comments made my day.:

Jess January 9, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

She IS gorgeous! Wonderful shots of such a special time in her life... I can't wait to see the new bub too!

Bobbi January 9, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

She is so cute, I love how you can see how happy she is through these pictures!

Nicki January 9, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

I love that first shot - excellent. She does have that glow about her.

Joanne January 9, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

I love 3 and 4! You did a good job!

Reds January 9, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Gorgeous!! Love them all!

Denita January 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

She is beautiful amd you captured her "bubba" well! :)

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP