Thursday, January 7, 2010

The paper game {beginning of the day}

We are on holidays and have been for about 3 weeks now maybe 4 I am not sure the weeks have blurred a bit. Anyhoo that means that I have bored children. They are letting me know in no uncertain terms that a) I spend too much time on the computer and b) a ream of paper makes for a really really good game until mum discovers what the game really is. Oh yes you can imagine 1000 sheets of paper in the toy room not in the drawer.... On no the floor is a much better place for it.

couple of snaps from after I snapped it and they started cleaning up.

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA> 

half picked up by the time I grabbed the camera

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA> 

Caden showing Tyler the right way of doing things. and putting away.

Oh yeah and Daz just laughed at me when I told him about. Good one.

Oh and the other battle I lost.... I was really annoyed with Tyler for doing something that now I cannot remember what but I digress... I told him that I was cranky because he "kept pushing my buttons."

Oh yes you can imagine the 3yo's answer.... "which buttons?"  

Tyler 1 Mummy 0

 

enjoy some of the drama we have in our holidays!

j

18 comments made my day.:

Reds January 8, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

boys will be boys!! LOL - At least they cleaned up after making the mess!

Margaret January 8, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Looks like they are doing whatever they can to entertain themselves! :) Love the 'which buttons' question. Too cute!

~JustJulie~ January 8, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

So, when does school start up again? LOL My kids were pushing buttons after just two weeks! Oh the things they can come up with when they're bored.

Jodie January 8, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Julie -School starts again last week of January so about 3 more weeks left! Should be interestig times!

thanks

Denita January 8, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Kids have a way of pushing our buttons, don't they? Just think, one day they will be grown and gone and you will miss the paper messes (I keep telling myself that). :)

Kelly January 8, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

At least it is only paper

Becca January 8, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Funny! (but only because it wasn't my paper and my floor!) lol!

Great snapshots!

Nicki January 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

My mom gave me a box of continuous paper when my kids were smaller - they felt it was a lot more fun pulled out and strung across the floor as well.

Anissa January 8, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

To funny! My 3 year old thinks everything looks better on the floor!

For Over 29 Years... January 8, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Looks like they were cleaning up happily ;) We had a (non) ice day today off school and we were all going nuts!

Kim January 8, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

What a way to start the morning! Could have been worse. Picture 1 crayon mark on each sheet. Yes, I've been there, had that! GAH!

Sharon January 8, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Four weeks?! I can barely handle two. Good for you!

bprincephoto January 8, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

They learn early on how to push those buttons huh? Cute shots

Michelle January 8, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

boys are so much fun! good thing they don't look like the destructive sorts. gotta love "dry" messes! lol!

Lauren Hartman January 8, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

LOL, totally love that "what button." Out of the mouths of babes....

annabelle January 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

LOL :) Looks like something my kids would do oh wait they have :)

Suzy January 9, 2010 at 12:23 AM  

Paper fun lol! Great captures!

KRISTIE January 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

love the fun memroies

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP