Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19

This little piece of technology (I'm sure you've figured it out by now!) is an essential part of me and I am hardly ever without it. so here is my watch...SONY DSCBW high contrast

DSC00254-2adjusted levels slightly but otherwise SOOC

and I was able to take a couple of Caden sleeping today because he decided that the eyes did have to close despite saying he just wanted a rest in the lounge room!

SONY DSC sepia

 

SONY DSC BW high contrast

then I saw this - he is clutching his blankie and didn't let go for a moment during his sleep. (I ran a bittersweet preset over these by Skye)

SONY DSC SONY DSC

I was looking at my wedding rings today and tried to take some photos of them. Had a lot of trouble with the focus - getting it right. I was using natural light and then moved out side so if there is any hints to get better ones I would love to hear about it - I don't have any lights or setup etc. it is only for interest sake of mine. But in saying that I like this one

SONY DSC

I have cropped and put a sepia type preset over it.

 

Thanks for looking

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP