Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20 - technology on topic!

I was at the computer most of the day scrapping - except the little bit of sales shopping and lunch with Daz, yay! I have done assignment one for Now we're rocking at JS.com listening to my favourite songs on the computer,  and looking up at the ceiling (because I could!). ok the pictures...

DSC00380 adj essential to scrapping for me... my laptop, CS2, ACDSEE and email open!

DSC00382 the air conditioning vents - an ESSENTIAL part of our every day lives at the moment. Thank you whoever invented it! - realised after I took this that I should move them around a bit for a more geometric/arty look - oh well! DSC00388

the latest everyday thing we have - C's puffer for asthma - very important piece of technology in our lives!

DSC00392and of course my play list can't go with out music!

 

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP