Friday, January 9, 2009

26 things

  Here is the next lot for 26 things...

hole:

I have been racking my brains for something that is a hole when I realised you can't get these without a hole!SONY DSC

This one was cropped and has a Skye's Shamroxk preset run over it.

SONY DSC

this is the same photo but with Drama King preset (I think - I forgot to write it down) over it. I loved the effect it had!

f3.5, ISO400, 1/1000s 18-75mm lens.

And in keeping with my bubble theme for the 26 things I realised when looking through the photos that the wand is in the right shape to make it my valentine. Being my baby holding it, who could resist!

SONY DSC

I left his grubby (ok filthy) face there because every time I tried to take it out it looked silly. so here he is my valentine! (I know a few weeks early but hey!). I put Matt's nostalgic 2 present over it then adjusted the colour a bit to the green side. I thought it looked nicer.

now for neglected...

I NEVER exercise because I am SO not into it. Can't even say that i am all that thrilled when the boys pull me outside for a game of soccer. holidays only makes me worse! so my neglected is my essentially brand new pair of running shoes (that were never bought for that purpose but for school if I had to do sport!)!

DSC09007 f3.5m ISO400, 1/800 natural light

I am not absolutely stoked about the focus here - have to work on it but it's ok!

and KISS..

my eldest has loved this book since he was about 6 months old. I think it was one of the first golden books that we bought him

DSC08976 cadj f3.5, ISO400, 1/80s, natural light, 18-75mm lens

 

enjoy  J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP