Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365

It is that time of year again where resolutions are set (and will most likely not go anywhere) and I was surfing on my forums yesterday and stumbled onto the 365 project. I know that I started one last year of a self portrait a day. I think I made it to about day 60 before life really intruded. This years project is something that I do anyway - try to take photos every day, then create a weekly scrapbook page/s to tell about your week. I like it!! so I have been accumulating templates and thoughts and set up my POTD blog (here) to document, learn and hopefully improve my photography. I am going to try hard to consistently blog here and over there... we'll see!

there are a heap of forums embracing this - jessica sprague.com, two peas in a bucket and becky higgins blog! check them out if you are interested (here, here, here).

ok off to play!

J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP