Thursday, January 29, 2009

All about me!

This is me! I am a wife, a mother to 2 cheeky boys that make life fun. I teach primary school and love to take photos. This is my journey through life and photography with lots of different goals and dreams.
I hope to be able to bring my Photography to amazing quality through hard work lots and lots of practice!
I hope that I am being the best wife and mum that I can be(although I have to admit that a housework fairy would be the best thing to happen to us!!.
I have a huge attraction to crafts particularly scrapbookiing which I have been doing for the last 5 years - 3 of which is purely digital scrapping. I also have a tendancy when the mood strikes to do patchwork, cross stitch, sewing, embroidery, finger painting and other various kids type crafts!
My passion is my photos. I drive everyone insaen with the camera but hey thats me! I haev always documented just about everything with photos. I remember that my first camera was a red Kodak film camera that I had in about 3rd grade!

This is to document my journey of improving my photography. I have been striving to improve so if you feel like leaving any cc please do as I can learn more from my mistakes!

These are my images and should not be copied without my written permission.

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP