Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29 - Cross-stitch hobby

I love to do cross-stitch. I have to admit that it has been a couple of years since I have had the time to just sit and relax while sewing. I came across a couple of alphabet projects that I started when I was pregnant with Cutie #1 got as far as H! then bought a new kit and only half way through the first letter! I  will eventually finish these sometime in the far off future!

 

DSC01465

the pattern

DSC01466

the threads

DSC01467

my completed C for C's room - still not framed and he is now 4!

DSC01468

the B

DSC01464

my M of the Peter Rabbit alphabet that I searched for years for!

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP