Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31 - Last day of January!

Oh my gosh where is time going?

ok Saturday what did we do?

we went to the park.

we played on the swings.

DSC01671DSC01672

(I wish I had moved more so he was in the middle - one to remember for next time!)DSC01675

on the way down the slide...

I tried to get a nice picture of the boys and here is my 2yo version of nice at the moment

   DSC01693

gotta love him!

DSC01677 DSC01692

race to the chair!

we went shopping - Mummy got a new JD Robb book Woo Hoo! and priced a 50mm f1.8 lens for her camera

Grandma came to visit. the boys ran around like they had had a massive dose of sugar!

the boys went for a swim after Daddy set up the pool complete with sprinkler and slide!

C and G'ma watched Beauty and the Beast (both of them love it!) 

I tried to get some photos of the praying mantis again for  the fb photoshoot III as a tongue in cheek look at a 'pet' today's topic. not totally happy with them though. Gonnna have to work out what I am doing wrong.

G'ma bought Mama 2 new books of the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series Thank YOU!!!

ok that's about it.

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP