Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 10

    Not much to say today. I had lots and lots of thoughts of the 26 things word list and also have managed to do my POTD on topic - ready set go!

ok first things first...

repetition. The tiles on my roof. I initially thought of geometric but have other ideas for that (maybe)

 

DSC09030 cadj

I was actually really happy with this one because I couldn't really see what I was shooting - up on a chair pointing the camera and hoping  I had the angle right! I have cropped it slightly but that's about it!

f3.5, ISO400, 1/4000s

Now for weathered. This could again be for all one colour as well!

DSC09024 cadj

This is some of the bark in our unused and very neglected garden out the back. (we have a lovely bed of weeds and grass!) I liked the look of the textures in the bark!

f3.5 ISO 200, 1/200s

DSC09061DSC09052

This is my POTD - ready set go to learn the Mandarin Chinese language. My DH has new workers starting on Monday from China that speak little English and as he speaks little Chinese he figured that it wouldn't hurt to give it a go to learn a little more. I thought that we might turn it into a family thing as something different for the boys to hear. I wasn't too sure how to set these photos up and they are SOOC. Any advice would be appreciated! So anyway here is a cool looking packaging with lovely colours!

both are f3.5, ISO400 and 1/400s

 

enjoy  J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP