Friday, January 16, 2009

Last of the 26 things!

ok here is the last of my list!! Woo HOO!

SONY DSC 

Puffy - a weed/flower at the local park

SONY DSC (with a drama king preset by Skye)DSC09360-texture-overlay(with a texture overlay)

The above weed/flower poking every which way out of the wall!

DSC09303

My petite meringues with whipped cream, since I am the only one that eats them this way pure indulgence!

 DSC09554 adj 2

Cutie #2 finds these grapes totally delectable!

DSC09810

our long winding road (sort of) being resealed this morning

DSC09832 DSC09839

these are my Jammie pants as picked by my 2yo that totally rock! Completely frivolous but I love them!

 DSC09471 adj

Doorways... above is the entrance to the Anzac Memorial Gardens & below is D heading out the door to work!

DSC09281

 

Enjoy

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP