Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7

Lazy Lazy Lazy day today! I went and dropped the kids off at day-care today and visited the local bookshop to grab the next instalment of Merry Gentry series books by Laurell K Hamilton - she has me hooked! anyhoo so the most I did anywhere at my house was sit in the one comfy chair with the air cooler feeling really girly in my new dress that I have worn for the first time and immersed myself in to a world of faerie's, goblins, magic and of course romance. I only emerged because my tummy was letting me know that food WAS important!!

So I hooked up the camera to the tripod, linked up my new special button (aka remote trigger thingy) and took a couple of self portraits...

DSC08789 adj

DSC08804 cadj

of course I couldn't have everything my way my light was icky, the flash either was too bright or non-existent... but hey got the photos!

THEN.... my darling husband says "oh the sun through the trees looks great!"

ok... of course I grab the camera and yep now I COULDN'T turn the flash off, (I am SO going to have to play a lot more) to get the type of sunflare photos I wanted. :(

Ok it all came good when I took a few steps to the back fence and saw these cool silhouettes..

DSC08829

f/9, ISO100, 1/250 s SonyA200 DSLR

DSC08831

f9, ISO100, 1/80 s SONY DLSR A200

DSC08832

f13 ISO100, 1/250 s

and THEN i turn around to this..

DSC08827 adj

I loved the colours in this - it is pretty my SOOC just a little level adjustment of mid.

f6.3, ISO 100, 1/60s

and

DSC08828 c

f6.3, ISO 100, 1/50 s

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP