Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21

Today I played again! After dropping the kids at school I went of a drive a little way out of town just to step out of my comfort zone for some different types of shots. I have been wanting to practice a bit more of landscape type shots but there isn't really a lot in town to do that with! I found this cool looking weathered house and trees and stuff and then played a little bit in lightroom. Some I love the effects, some are just ok! I would love to hear your opinion! Is the focus ok and how about the pp?

here they are!

DSC00556sooc

SONY DSCSONY DSC  SONY DSC        DSC00559soocSONY DSCusing different preset in lightroom & croppedSONY DSC

DSC00572sooc

SONY DSC

DSC00580  soocSONY DSC auto tone and punched SONY DSCbw

DSC00577soocSONY DSC cropped and sepia

DSC00585soocSONY DSC adjusted. ? bit much?SONY DSC

enjoy  J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP