Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24 alien technology?!

Here is my take on technology - anyone that has a boy will probably know what it is!

DSC00899 adj DSC00901 adj DSC00905 adj

the Ben 10 Omnitrix representative of alien technology?! (a favourite of both my boys!)

Edit: Just in case no-one has seen it before, Ben 10 is a cartoon that is on TV and DVD's here about a 10 year old boy that has this watch thing (the omnitrix) that lets him turn into at least 10 different aliens with various different talents. My 4yo (& 2yo) loves it to the point that he went to bed with his spiderman (oops sorry Ben 10 as he called it) costume, joggers and the watch ready for dress up straight away in the morning. I dont mind this because of all of the fighting type cartoons out there a) he doesnt react negatively to it behaviour wise as he does to some others, b) they tend to resolve things without fighting and violence just cool alien talents like super speed and having four hands and a mega smart brain to think things through!!) and c) it has reasonable learning lessons in it too about sharing with cousins and importance of family.

thanks for looking

enjoy J

4 comments made my day.:

Diana January 24, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

ok you got me. I have no idea what kind of technology that is. but it looks really cool!

Linnao January 24, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

I guess my boy (4yo) is too small for now, but one day I'll probably get to know this technology! Looks cool!

Jess January 25, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Oh yeah, I know Ben 10! My middle ds loves to watch it too. And I even secretly enjoy it, it does have good lessons. :)

Amy January 26, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

I have never heard of Ben 10, but cool shots of the toy! :)

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP