Tuesday, January 13, 2009

project 365 layouts

   here are the first two layouts from the 365 project I am challenging my self to! I have been using them templates from here because at the moment I am really liking the clean and simple lines. I am sure that as life becomes a lot more hectic things will change.

365-w1-p1-09365-w1-p2-09

 

365-w2-p1-and-2

credits

W1P1: Wonderful by Shabby Princess, Good Tidings by Valerie Brown at funky playground designs, date my own inspired by Katie Pertiet at designer digitals, frame freebie from designer digitals, fonts used VT portable Remington, century gothic, base 02, Lainie day. Template by Patty Knox at Designer digitals (ad challenge freebie 041308).

W1P2: Wonderful by Shabby Princess, Good Tidings by Valerie Brown at Funky Playground Designs, Cabana White paper by Katie Pertiet, Kellie Mize Double date brushes from Designer digitals, arrows from Bounce kit at Shabby Princess, 365 Template 001 from Meredith at http://www.moriginalsblog.com/ and fonts are century gothic and Dirty Ego.

365 w2 p1 & 2

Date stamps by Kellie Mize at Designer Digitals (double dates), frame overlay by Jessica Sprague Echoes of Asia kit, Paper by Valorie Brown at Funky Playground designs - obsession kit (adjusted colour) Fonts CK Ali's writing, Milk and Cereal

 

enjoy  J

2 comments made my day.:

janett January 14, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

These are wonderful! I can't even manage a picture every single day let alone scrap them!

Jodie January 14, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

While i'm on holidays I can. We'll see if I can maintain when I go back to work!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP