Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11

I had a book and scrapping day today (finally finished my daily december layouts!) while my lovely super hard working hubby cleaned and organised our back yard! The kids helped him out (sort of) so my photos today are of his finished product!

 DSC09063 adj  f29, ISO400, 1/15

In the much nicer/cleaner bbq area. Gotta love summer for being able to do just about everything on the BBQ!

  DSC09073 adj

f4.5 ISO400, 1/640s

DSC09075 adj

       f4.5, ISO400, 1/1000. A bit more room and a LOT less spider webs!

 DSC09083 adj f3.5 ISO400, 1/400 s

I loved the look of the kids balls all bundled together. I am such a sucker for bright bold colours!

DSC09072 adj

And this fits into my worth a second look category in 26 things - not because of the photo necessarily but this little cutie of ours gets up here just about everyday to see if the puppies next door are there but cries when they bark, and yells out at the top of his lungs "excuse me!" till the kids come to talk to him. All the while taking a second look for us because he KNOWS he isn't allowed to walk around the outside of the trampoline!

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP